Local transformation needs to be brought to the next level in all aspects of society. Europe needs solutions for major environmental, economic and social challenges!
ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability and the City of Mannheim will bring together local and regional leaders, European and international institutions and some of the brightest minds working on cutting edge research, businesses and the civil society to forge a more sustainable Europe.
On the agenda:
- What is the change we need and what can cities do to make this happen?
- How can a European Green Deal become a true opportunity for change?
- What is the perspective for a sustainable economy we need?
- How local and how global are the perspectives for a new economic model?
- Who is responsible?
- And who pays the bill?
- What do our citizens want and what can they do themselves?
- How can we step up citizen mobilisation for positive transformation?
- How can this become the transformation that we all want?
- How can we scale up local action to the national and European levels?
- How do we go mainstream?
- Who else do we need to make this happen?
Find out more here.