International Conference on Sustainable Development 2019 is jointly presented by:
International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada; Montclair State University Department of Earth & Environmental Studies, USA.
The International Conference on Sustainable Development consists of following themes:
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Food and Agriculture
- Information and communication
- Science and technology
- Social policy
- Gender equality
This conference has the following objectives:
- to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
- to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
- to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
- to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
- to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
- to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
You can find more information here.