UKCRIC – the UK Collaboratorium for Research on Infrastructure and Cities – brings 14 of the UK’s top research-intensive universities together with a mission to underpin the renewal, sustainment, and improvement of infrastructure and cities in the UK and elsewhere. Cranfield is a founder member of UKCRIC and we invite you to join us at this event to learn more about UKCRIC’s vision and the various facilities which are available to support your research.
• William Powrie (UKCRIC Convener, University of Southampton) - An overview of UKCRIC
• Paul Jeffrey (Director of the Water Theme at Cranfield) – How you can get involved with UKCRIC
• Simon Jude (Senior Lecturer in Environmental Decision Making at Cranfield) - Opportunities to work with the Urban Observatory
• Stephen Hallett (Professor of Applied Environmental Informatics at Cranfield) - Opportunities to work with the Digital and Analytics Facility for National
• Peter Jarvis (Professor of Water Science & Technology at Cranfield) - Opportunities to work with the UKCRIC National Research Facility for Water and Wastewater Treatment
Register your attendance at this virtual event here.