The Harrick Plasma Basic Plasma Cleaner PDC-32G-2 is a compact benchtop plasma instrument.
The Harrick Plasma Basic Plasma Cleaner PDC-32G-2 is a compact benchtop plasma instrument with hinged door, observation window and fine control metering valve, suitable for nano-level surface cleaning and small sample activation.
- Plasma Cleaning (Remove nanoscale contamination, Enhance adhesion to other surfaces)
- Plasma Activation (Render surfaces hydrophilic or hydrophobic)
- Plasma Modification (Introduce functional groups on surfaces)
- Plasma Sterilization (Remove microbial contaminants)
- Plasma Polymerization (Deposit polymer with functional end groups, Graft polymers onto plasma-activated surfaces)
Back to facility information