The QuantStudio 3 Real-Time PCR System is a real-time PCR system.
The simplified design and analysis software of the QuantStudio 3 Real-Time PCR System is very suitable for novices and experienced users. When connected to Thermo Fisher's cloud-based platform iConnect, it can easily access data. Using the proven OptiFlex technology (with four coupling channels and white LED) and three independent Veriflex temperature zones, it can improve data accuracy and sensitivity for a wide range of genomic applications.
- Carrying out the polymerase chain reaction of DNA for scientific experiments
- Heating and cooling the DNA samples for genotyping
- Carrying out genetic tests that are helpful in clinical diagnosis of certain diseases
- Creating thermal gradients in order to find the optimal PCR conditions in experiments
- Helping in maintaining the temperature during biochemical reactions such as DNA cloning for sequencing, DNA amplifying, and DNA-based phylogeny
- 96-well 0.2 mL format or 96-well 0.1 mL format
- Simplified instrument software with interactive touchscreen for greater ease of use
- Proven OptiFlex technology (four coupled channels with white LED) for trusted results
- Secure cloud-based software option provides increased accessibility and storage options
- User account management, locked workflow, and Pause features for greater control of experiments
Back to facility information