We are actively seeking collaborative partners from the research community, industry, government, the third sector, finance, commerce and investment communities to work with us to solve the complex problems relating to infrastructure, cities and systems.
If your organisation's research and innovation priorities are related to our Scientific Missions why not consider becoming a member of UKCRIC?
Associate Membership is open to all non-founder member UK Higher Education Institutions and non-Higher Education Institutions (Founding Members can be viewed on the About UKCRIC pages). It is awarded following submission and assessment of the UKCRIC Associate Member Application Form.
Associate Member Benefits:
- Access to industry and government influencers through the International Advisory Board, Stakeholder Advisory Group and Executive Board
- Accession to UKCRIC-stakeholder framework agreements
- Participation in collaborative UKCRIC research bids and calls for evidence
- Attendance at UKCRIC and UKCRIC-affiliated events (discounted rates where applicable)
- Attendance at the UKCRIC annual conference (only open to members)
- Use of the institute’s name, branding, communications and marketing channels, and service support team
- Access to the wider UKCRIC community for complementary activities (e.g., events, bids, peer review of ideas, presentations, interviews)
- Access to UKCRIC’s training and skills activities, including the UKCRIC
Doctoral Skills Network, for training support for doctoral researchers, networking, informal advice and showcasing emerging research
- Inclusion in the UKCRIC Annual Review
Opportunity to contribute articles to the UKCRIC newsletter (separate sign up required)
Associate Member Responsibilities:
- To acknowledge UKCRIC in funding applications, outputs and impacts where
- To support UKCRIC in funding applications and in the furtherance of
UKCRIC’s institutional and scientific missions and objectives
Associate Member Annual Fee:
- Option 1 – £10,000
- Option 2 – In-kind support valued at £10,000 (to be specified in the application form)
- Option 3 – Split contribution of a fee and in-kind support together valued at £10,000 (specified by the applicant)
Please visit the Associate Member Application page to download and progress your application form.